why i said yes

People think from what they see that I swoon at any new guy in my life. They are under the impression that I am always that one that is interested and trying to move faster into a relationship. While they are mistaken in their overall belief of me, they are right about some things. I admit that I will look at someone being friendly and think that they are flirting. I admit that I overuse the word "cute" and that I am a hopeless romantic. I admit to having fallen for lies in the past and believing the wrong, even learning to forget the moments that tore me to my core just because of a small romantic gesture. Nevertheless, I am no longer where I was. I have grown to look at everything before walking towards the lies and false advertising that is everywhere. This is a list of 10 reasons why I said yes to him...
  1. He looks at me in sweats with messy hair as if I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
  2. He gives me strength and motivation to continue pursuing what I am passionate about.
  3. He wants to share his faith with me and allow us to both grow closer to God together.
  4. His text messages always make me smile, no matter what they say.
  5. He always tell me the truth, and reiterates it when he thinks that I don't believe him.
  6. His gestures are driven by kindness and care all of the time.
  7. He knows what to do to cheer me up, no matter how stressed I am.
  8. He sends me good morning and good night text messages, which are underrated but show that he is thinking about me.
  9. He can be in a silent room with me and make it not seem awkward and tense.
  10. He understands me better than anyone else has before; he knows my motives and often agrees with what I say and believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my earliest memory

collateral beauty