2 0 1 8

Most people head into the new year with a list of things that they are going to do, whether it be a fitness program or a crazy diet, everyone has something. However, I want to flip it. I don't want to have a schedule of exactly what I am going to do; I want to think of what I could have the possibility of achieving. You eliminate the feelings of defeat and failure when you can't stand to withhold your long list of things that have been shoved into your already crazy life. Think of your goals and write them down. View them as an opportunity to become the better version of yourself, but don't view them as a chore. The moment you change your perspective, you will be motivated to make your dreams a reality. Wake up early to work out because you want to grow stronger, not because you have to stay with your regiment. I know that I can physically not achieve all of my wild ambitions, but that doesn't slow me down when I look at what I can do in a week, month, or year. Take it a day at a time and learn to focus on the successes that you may have if you just view everything as an opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my earliest memory

why i said yes

collateral beauty